Our Trust and Alliance are on an incredibly exciting journey and we are all committed to nurturing, sharing and encouraging outstanding and educational practice. We are determined to be centres of educational excellence, pedagogical innovation, research and development. This is to support our children in their life chances, opportunities and employability, as well as our staff's professional development.
All our staff, regardless of their role, work together to ensure that our children are provided with the best education possible. As a Trust, we are committed to giving our leaders and teachers the time, training, development and challenge in order to fulfill their professional duties and responsibilities.
At Tees Valley Education our programme of professional development is really important to us and continues to develop all the time. We do this in a number of ways.
- Recognise and develop talent and aspirations in all colleagues so that they might enjoy exciting professional and career opportunities.
- Inspire colleagues to develop leadership skills and accreditation.
- Research, develop and share effective teaching and learning strategies that enhance classroom practice.
- Develop mutually beneficial, collaborative strategies in order to ensure effective partnerships.
- Provide a range of high quality CPD opportunities in association with nationally recognised partners such as SSAT.
- Building on the strengths and good practice within the Trust, sharing best practice and leading the way for the future.
- Exploring and sharing the findings of educational research.