Keeping Teesside Connected is a free, confidential service, available to adults, children, and families affected by disability, autism, and mental health – to support them with the ongoing changes due to Covid19. This will be available in Middlesbrough, Redcar & Cleveland and Stockton on Tees.
They can offer telephone, texting, and email support from 9am-5pm (Monday to Friday) and arrange to have regular check-ins. They can also offer support in-person to those in need.
More Helpful Information
- Online Safety Advice: Click here
- Keeping Children safe from abuse: Click here
- How to support children at home during this challenging time: Click here
- What children are sharing with Childline about Coronavirus: Click here
- Free School Meals – Click here
- Headstart Middlesbrough – Click here
- Social Distancing – Click here
- Vulnerable Children and Young People – Click here