We are all diamonds: none of us start off polished, but with the right environment, time, support and development we become brilliant.
- Commitment: To achieve, succeed and create the best life and future.
- Curiosity: Be inquisitive, be brave and learn.
- Courage: To face our challenges and the unknown.
- Care: For ourselves, each other and our communities.
As an employer of choice, Tees Valley Education are committed to all its employees and we have worked closely with a group of staff to develop a staff charter that clearly articulates our commitment. We want to make this visible to all including individuals who are considering joining our Trust.
- We assume the best of everybody and ‘catch’ others being brilliant.
- We embrace inclusion and champion on it.
- We treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- We pursue diverse and innovative opportunities for and with our children.
- To enhance children’s lives and future life chances.
- To become brilliant…